1 the impaired condition caused by use of alcohol or a drug or other chemical substance slurred speech and other signs of alcohol intoxication. 2 a the condition of having physical or mental control markedly diminished by the effects of alcohol or drugs drank to the point of intoxication cocaine intoxication b a strong excitement or elation the mere knowledge that they are on an island a little world entirely surrounded by the sea fills them with an indescribable intoxication . Like the intoxication and the power you would feel if you were suddenly an all knowing entity. Intoxication a state in which a persons normal capacity to act or reason is inhibited by alcohol or drugs generally an intoxicated person is incapable of acting as an ordinary prudent and cautious person would act under similar conditions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.