How can you retrofit your legacy website for todays mobile devices this hands on guide shows you how to mobilize existing sites through a series of html5 and css3 examples found in typical web projects today. In the same vein as my previous book projects css cookbook designing web mobile graphics and html5 cookbook i aim to create a book that focuses on what is practical to take existing sites and web elements through a series of html5 and css examples found in typical web projects today. Responsively retrofitting an existing site with rwd retrofit 17 min read mobile and because their websites predate the use of css3 for things such as rounded corners and gradients the best solution for them is to use rwd retrofit if your markup doesnt use any of the html5 layout elements then you wont need html5shiv
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.