The latest uk and international banking finance and business coverage and analysis with exclusive interviews and unparalleled access to the finance industrys most senior leaders and policy makers. Banker definition a person employed by a bank especially as an executive or other official see more. Banker 1 bngkr n 1 one serving as an officer or owner of a bank 2 games the player in charge of the bank in some gambling games bankerly adj banker 2 bngkr n one engaged in cod fishing off newfoundland banker 3 bngkr n a workbench used by a mason or sculptor from bank bench obsolete banker
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.