First known use of cave noun 13th century in the meaning defined at sense 1 verb 1 15th century in the meaning defined at transitive sense verb 2 1513 in the meaning defined at intransitive sense 1. Cave kv n 1 a hollow or natural passage under or into the earth especially one with an opening to the surface 2 a storage cellar especially for wine v caved caving caves vtr 1 to dig or hollow out 2 to cause to collapse or fall in often used with in the impact caved in the roof of the car vintr 1 to fall in collapse often . Cave definition a hollow in the earth especially one opening more or less horizontally into a hill mountain etc see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.