The employment and training administration eta provides information to the public on warn though neither eta nor the department of labor has administrative responsibility for the statute which is enforced through private action in the federal courts. Employment law guide laws regulations and technical assistance services prepared by the office of the assistant secretary for policy this guide describes the major statutes and regulations administered by the us department of labor dol that affect businesses and workers. Employment law governs the rights and duties between employers and workers also referred to as labor law these rules are primarily designed to keep workers safe and make sure they are treated fairly although laws are in place to protect employers interests as well
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.