First known use of gull noun 1 15th century in the meaning defined above verb circa 1550 in the meaning defined above noun 2 1594 in the meaning defined above. Gull definition any of numerous long winged web toed aquatic birds of the family laridae having usually white plumage with a gray back and wings see more. Gull 1 gl n any of various chiefly coastal seabirds of the family laridae having long wings webbed feet a thick slightly hooked beak and usually gray and white plumage middle english gulle possibly of brythonic origin gull 2 gl n a person who is easily tricked or cheated a dupe trv gulled gulling gulls to deceive or cheat . Synonyms for gull at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for gull
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.