Louise lawler is one of the great light heavyweights of the 1980s pictures generation an artist of stealth wit and elegant understatement adept at playing the art world against itself. Its a tight close up black and white shot taken with a wide aperture and the print itself is small just three by six inches in the centre of the picture is an ashtray and inside it a . Louise lawler why pictures now is the first major survey in new york of the artist louise lawler american b 1947 spanning the 40 year creative output of one of the most influential artists working in the fields of image production and institutional critique
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.