Theology and occult history is my 40th philosophy book written in free verse poetry this book contains researched information regarding secret societies and tribes and their occult history in the world the influences of such tribes as the khazars are linked with modern secret societies like the illuminati. The occult philosophy drew liberally not just from christian theology but also from pagan and eastern beliefs occult practice seems to have been both unorthodox and apparently threatening to the church so the occult became identified with dark and sinister forces its practitioners were subject to intense religious persecution
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.